Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Anderson Family -Northern Utah Family Photographer-Salt Lake City Family Photographer

This is my aunts beautiful family. Their two girls are the sweetest around. They are so excited to have a baby brother joining them in October. {I can't wait to do the birth story and newborns :D} We went down to Thanksgiving Point for this session, I had never been there before, and man is it beautiful! Our last stop was by the waterfall, and we all got eaten alive by mosquitoes. Older sister had 7 on one leg! We ended with an amazing sunset, that gave us the perfect opportunity for silhouettes. Enough of my rambling...on to the Anderson's

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
 

1 comment:

The Brownies said...

Absolutely gorgeous! The photography
, the family, the setting. Love me some Anderson's!